- E-Health Record Management System
- Hospital Information Management System
- Community Health Information System
What’s the Customer Need?
What’s the eBiZ Approach?
What’s the eBiZ Solution?
- Panacea E-Health Record Management System – http://www.softlinkinternational.com/
Customized system that seamlessly integrates components for:
- Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
- Inventory Management
- Interfaces to clinical devices/modalities
Comprehensive solutions that can be custom developed for:
- Invasive Cardiology, incorporating solutions for Cardiovascular Catheterization and Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Non-Invasive Cardiology, incorporating solutions for Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology and Stress/Holter/EKG
- Primero Hospital Info Management System
- Panacea Community Health – http://www.softlinkinternational.com/
The PANACEA system is a fully integrated, single-solution hospital information management system. As an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system built exclusively for hospitals and based on a multi-tiered network design concepts.
PANACEA is designed to replicate the day-to-day workflow of hospitals. It has uniform and intuitive graphical user interface across the hospital, giving users point and click access to all the business function with optimum use of keyboard and mouse.
The functions available throughout the PANACEA are created to address current and future organizational demands for all hospitals. Fully integrated system modules provide configurable solution that covers the complete healthcare and financial services spectrum within a hospital
At the core of PANACEA is the Electronic Medical Record (EMR), made possible by the single integrated database design. The EMR integrates a Document Imaging & delivery system that allows the instantaneous scanning, storage and retrieval of both electronically generated and handwritten material from any terminal in the PANACEA system.
- Talon General Hospital
- JM Talon Diagnostics Inc.