An ISO QA Analyst is ultimately responsible for guaranteeing the quality of the company’s certification process and is in charge of internal audit in different business processes to ensure compliance to the International Standards and client requirements. He or She will also be involved in the careful implementation and the enforcement of the ISO quality standards.
- Responsible for assisting in administration of the quality management system at a site to assure adherence to ISO 9001
- Performs ISO Standard, Process and Transactional Audits
- Maintain and implement Quality, Information Security and Corporate related policies and procedures in the organization.
- Leads the implementation of Process Documentation and collaborate with the Document Controller in publishing policies and procedures
- Leads the Quality Assurance Team to provide documentation support and implement Transactional Quality and Process Audits
- Managing the organization’s Internal Audit Program
- Develop and maintain related policies and practices to ensure an effective management system and transactional quality in the organization.
- Manages and collaborate with other departments in closing and addressing both internal and external audit findings.
- Monitors the implementation of Corrective and Preventive Actions and closure of Non-conformances as the result of Internal and External Audits.
- Provides report on the organizations status in compliance to the Management Standards and Transactional Quality service.
- Monitors the Organizational Goals and Objectives based on the agreed Quality Metrics.
- Assist the Projects in performing compliance audit based on the agreed requirements in Project Documentation
- Problem-solving capacity to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to others
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
- Ability to multi-task effectively while delivering high-class applications/systems
- Good time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ingenuity and creativity
- Collaborative and team player
- Able to identify risks and design appropriate mitigating controls
- Shows accountability and ownership in every aspect of deliverables
- With background in ISO Audits and Compliance
- At least 2 years work experience
- Graduate of any Business Course or Industrial Engineering