Enterprise Backup and Recovery System Upgrade Project
With digital transformation in full swing, the demand for increasingly scalable, capable, and affordable backup and recovery solutions has never been greater. The managed service offering that gives us relevant and logical ways to help our customers in an evolving business landscape.
A dynamic cloud-based data protection solutions for optimal information resiliency is in need. The scope of service includes flexible options designed to meet the client’s requirements—from monitoring only to a fully-managed solution.
Data Protection with Backup as a Service supports applications, data and infrastructure across on-premises, private cloud, public cloud and hybrid cloud environments.
- Establish a Pay-per-use “Backup as a Service” Infrastructure on premises.
- Software subscription for the centralized backup and recovery operations.
- Hardware subscription to support the banks objective for a centralized backup and recovery operations.
- Create separate backup and recovery environment that is independent from the production environment.
- Managed services agreement to complement the client’s manpower to ensure completion of backup and recovery.
THE eBiZ SOLUTION
Cloud Backup allows for bare-metal restores as well as data-only backups for widely-used third-party software applications. It features end-to-end encryption to protect your data and intelligent compression and front-end deduplication to reduce your data footprint by up to 99%.
- A single solution to back up all systems.
- Accommodate incoming daily back up for 1000+ systems within back up window.
- Improves recovery point objective and recovery time objective.
- Enhance disaster recovery management.
- A backup solution that creates much more efficiency vs x86 based servers, as CPU utilization is 100% vs just 40% for x86.
- Data Security
- Disaster Recovery
- Competitive Edge
- Data Assurance
Data Protection with Backup as a Service:
– Enables security-rich, managed on-site or off-site protection of critical data for increased availability
– Helps reduce total cost of ownership with cloud-based data backup solutions
– Eases management of various industry regulation requirements
– Helps customers migrate from legacy tape storage to modern cloud object storage for long-term data retention
Industry: Government Financial Institution
Year Awarded: 2020
Year Completed: 2022
Project Cost: PHP 32.5 M
Year Awarded: 2021
Year Completed: On-Going
Project Cost: PHP 104M+