A Business Process Analyst evaluates and initiate process analysis and process deep dive reviews to continually improve business and operational processes through process design and re-engineering.
- Establishes measurement systems, baseline and monitors the SLAs, KPIs. Identifies the early warnings and works with the operations leadership to mitigate any risks to meeting SLAs/KPIs.
- Drives continuous improvement culture through training, coordination and implementation by applying Lean Six Sigma principles.
- Performs processing mapping to identify waste and streamline the current processes.
- Analyzes the process, identifies the wastes, quick wins and gaps between current and future states, and the impact to each level in the organization, forming the basis for Change Management and Process Improvement activities.
- Manages the results of the Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) survey and provides insights and recommendations on service improvement plans.
- Engages and works closely with the internal and external clients – understanding their requirement, improving their business processes and ensuring that their business objectives are achieved.
- Problem-solving capacity to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to others
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
- Ability to multi-task effectively while delivering high-class applications/systems
- Good time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ingenuity and creativity
- Collaborative and team player
- Able to identify risks and design appropriate mitigating controls
- Shows accountability and ownership in every aspect of deliverables
- With background in ISO Audits and Compliance
- At least 2 years work experience
- Graduate of any Business Course or Industrial Engineering